We aim to cultivate a healthy environment characterized by life-giving relationships amongst our students, in order that we might wrestle with the realities of who Jesus is and what He is up to.
We want to not only gather as a community, but to go out into the Durham, Chapel Hill area and love it back to life. We want each student to be dignified in their humanity. We want each student to have their questions answered thoughtfully. We want each student to know there is a God who loves them as they are.
Spring 2023 Schedule
High School Youth Group
Sunday evenings January 22-April 30, 6:30-8:00pm at CGS. Note the following exceptions to this schedule:
- January 29: Bonfire at Kelly’s
- February 12, March 12, April 9: NO Youth Group
High School Girls Bible Study
Meets Thursdays at 6:30pm at the Carlsons’ beginning January 19. Contact Hannah Thio for details.
High School Boys Bible Study
Meets Wednesdays from 7:00-8:00am at Bojangles on Garrett Rd. Contact Houston Heinrich, Charlie Passaro, or Nathan Harris with questions.
Middle School Youth Group
Wednesday evenings January 18-April 26, 6:30-8:00pm at CGS. Note the following exceptions to this schedule:
- February 1: Bonfire at the Johnsons
- February 22: Sky Zone
- March 15, April 5: NO Youth Group
Middle School Boys Hang Time
Meets at the Kelly’s house from 6:30-8:00pm on the following Sunday evenings: January 22, February 5, February 19, February 26, March 5, March 26, April 2, April 16, April 30
Middle School Girls Bible Study
Meets in Room S203-204 at CGS from 6:30-8:00pm the following Sunday evenings: January 15, January 29, February 5, February 19, March 5, March 26, April 16, April 30. Contact Stephanie Reeves for details.
When + Where
On Sunday mornings, we meet downstairs at 9:30am for a time of hanging out and a lesson. Middle School and High School students meet together in room L102.
During the School Year
Sunday Evenings (High School).
- Room L104 from 6:30-8:00pm
- High School students are invited to come hang out with us each Sunday night! We will have fun, enjoy old friends and make new ones, worship God and hear solid Biblical teaching. We welcome anyone regardless of their school or where they are in their walk with God.
Wednesday Evenings (Middle School).
- Room L104 from 6:30-8:00pm
- Students in Grades 6-8 can come join us for a time of hanging out, getting to know each other, playing lots of crazy and fun games, and hearing a lesson. Middle School students from any school and walk of life are welcome!
We’d love for you to follow us on Instagram!
Please fill out this medical release for school year 2021-2022 youth activities.
Click here to view photos from our Christmas festivities.
Click here to view photos from our Middle School Field Day.
Click here to view photos from The Edge Conference.
Click here to view photos from our Fall 2019 Retreat.
Save the Date
June 24-28, 2023: The Edge Conference. Register here.