We are worshipping together in-person each Sunday !
We are joyously accommodating broad spectrums of age, healthcare considerations, and fellowship opportunities!
And for the safety and comfort of those attending, we have multiple seating and masking options: i) seating is available with — and also without — social distancing between households, and ii) seating is available with — and also without — masking expectations. Read through the options below to find the right “fit” for you!
For Those Preferring to Remain Masked During Worship:
Masks are welcomed throughout all of our facilities at CGS on Sunday mornings! There are no restrictions whatsoever placed upon seating for persons who are masked: you are welcome to sit anywhere you choose within our sanctuary. Simple !
Furthermore, if you prefer to be seated amongst persons who are also masked, we have reserved additional seating areas just for you:
The Right Front of the Sanctuary, Main Floor
- In the front section of the sanctuary’s main floor, the right-most pews (as one faces the pulpit) are intended exclusively for persons who desire to remain masked during the entire service. We have identified this area with appropriate signage.
- Additionally, the pews in this area have been provided with soft flexible “spacers” that easily assist in providing separation among differing households, if/as desired.
- All persons electing to sit in the balcony (with the exception of the technicians working on our audio/video platforms) are expected to be masked for the duration of the service. The dynamics of airflow in the balcony are particularly favorable, and the balcony thus provides special consideration for i) families who have young children, and/or for ii) those persons whose health profiles render them otherwise especially vulnerable.
- The pews in the balcony have similarly been provided with soft flexible “spacers” that easily assist in providing separation among differing households, if/as desired.
For Those Preferring To Remain Unmasked During Worship:
For those who feel safely able to do so, we warmly welcome you to worship unmasked! For the sake of those of us in our church family with vulnerabilities, there are however a few modest seating restrictions expected of unmasked persons:
- We humbly expect that you i) do not sit in the balcony, and similarly that you ii) do not sit in the right-most section of seats (facing the pulpit), located in the front section of the sanctuary’s main floor. We have set these areas aside for persons who wish to be both masked and seated amongst other masked persons. We have identified both of these areas with appropriate signage to help remind you of these restrictions.
For those who are unable to attend the in-person worship service:
We live-stream online at 10:45 am each Sunday, with a video recording posted afterward. You may access both the livestream and recording here each week.