Congregational nominations for the office of Elder and the office of Deacon are open from Friday, January 7 through 11:59pm on January 31.
To review the qualifications for the office of Elder and Deacon and the requirements of a candidate once nominated, please click here.
To nominate a man for the office of Elder or Deacon, please click here.
We prefer that you submit your nomination online. However, you may submit a paper nomination via one of the following methods:
- Via postal mail delivery to the church
- Dropped off in a sealed envelope labeled “CGS Officer Nominations” during business hours at the church office
- Slipped under the office door on Sunday mornings (in a sealed envelope labeled “CGS Officer Nominations”)
All nominations must include the following info to be valid:
- Name of CGS member who is submitting the nomination
- Name of the CGS member who is being nominated
- Affirmation that:
- The person submitting the nomination is a member in good-standing at CGS
- The man being nominated is a member in good-standing at CGS
- The man being nominated is aware of, and accepts, the pending nomination