- November was a very active month for service in the Young Adult Community as a whole and within our small groups.
- YAC packed 20 boxes during our Operation Christmas Child packing party. Thanks to the support of many members of our community, children around the world will receive Christmas cheer in the form of soccer balls, coloring books, school supplies, clothing, hygiene items, and personal letters.
- One small group went to help the art teacher at Forest View in her classroom and the teacher was very appreciative of the help. Some of the guys in the group helped move two dozen heavy boxes of clay. Others helped decorate bulletin boards in the hallway, while others helped organize art supplies and clean up the classroom.
- Another small group went into the classroom to help their teacher in her science lab on Forest View's Family Night on November 3. They assisted students in making their own play dough to take home.
- A third group went into a classroom to help sharpen pencils, file student’s assignments into appropriate folders, and help a teacher with her bulletin board.
Previous Month Next Month